This kit contains everything that you need to run Christianity Explained.
- Leaders Manual
- Visual Aids
- Discipleship Explained Booklet
This comprehensive A4 manual details everything you need to know about running a Christianity Explained course.
It includes sections on:
- The principles behind Christianity Explained
- The most effective way to deliver the course
- Alternate delivery methods
- Information on each of the six studies with practical instructions for leaders
- The twenty most asked questions in the Gospel of Mark
- Masters and Handouts for printing/photocopying
This A5 workbook is an optional resource, to be used in conjunction with the Christianity Explained course. Useful for group studies or personal use as an alternative to the visual aids and handouts in the Leaders Manual. Each participant will require their own copy.
- A “fill in the blanks” style summary of each of the six sessions
- Visual aids used in the sessions
- Steps that participants can take in response to the course to accept Christ into their lives
- Course reflection to be filled out at the completion of the course
This pack contains visual aids that are designed to be used when delivering each of the six sessions. It includes 24 pages of visual aids printed onto heavy cardstock. Simply cut them where indicated and they are ready to use.
Discipleship Explained Booklet
This booklet is designed as an individual study to be completed after the Christianity Explained course. It can be printed using the digital download option, or photocopied if you purchase a print version.
Want to order 10+ copies? Contact Us for volume pricing and shipping rates.
Support Christianity Explained
We offer Christianity Explained resources free of charge via digital download so anyone can access the gospel message.
If you have the capability, consider supporting Christianity Explained with a donation.